Thursday, April 18, 2013

Eclipse vs Netbeans ... no contest

Everyone is crazy about Eclipse. Me, I just can't stand Eclipse any more. Version 4.x was supposed to bring working multiple editor window but it just is not working. If you use a second editor window (drag an editor tab on a separate screen) the shortcut keys do not work and operations selected in the menu are simply not applied to the correct screen. I don't need billions of plugin. I need a working editor and just like I can't stand single pane file browsers I simply can't stand an editor that does not properly support multiple separate editor window. I spend most of my time editing code so I'm going back to good old clean and stable Netbeans. Which Java IDE should you use ? Well Netbeans of course.

No comments:

Post a Comment